A friend of mine took three kitties to this Vet we had found under our house. He said she was a good friend and would treat them well.

He wanted to keep the other two kitties and we were keeping one of them. The one we were keeping had a problem with his leg and so Jeff took them to this vet to have the leg checked out. The Vet said the leg was broken but she would put it in a splint. We were happy and checked on his progress.

Got x-rays and updates by text. She told us it would be a $75 fee for his medical bill, which I agreed. I kept asking and asking when we could pick him up...But then she started stringing us along. I could tell something wasn't right.

Finally after calling and calling, and they figured I wasn't going away, they finally admitted that they gave him away. I brought him in for CARE and they adopted him out. I have never been more livid in my life. DO NOT trust this vet.

My seven year old daughter is crushed. And rightfully so.

This reviewer shared experience about "they gave away my pet." and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $500. KThomas is overall dissatisfied with Florida Wild Veterinary Hospital. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Florida Wild Veterinary Hospital.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Pet Medicine and Veterinary Clinics category for more informed decision or compare Florida Wild Veterinary Hospital to other companies on our site.

Comments