5.0

Anonymity is what cowards and liars hide behind.When you submit a review, rage against someone or a business, and don't have the courage to sign your name then you are definitely not only a coward but you're lying.

You do this to get back at people because you're weak or jealous. These negative reviews hold no merit, no truth.

In fact this is the only veterinary hospital in DeLand that gives unprecedented and expensive service to dog and cat rescues.They take in sick and injured wildlife from 4 counties, pro bono, so trash talking this place is done by trash talking people who have no basis for their anonymous claims.

Reviewer is in happy mood. This person is quite happy with brilliant veterinarians and physical therapy. Please contact the author of this review to discuss "they are simply the best around. they have never turned down our animals even when they knew they were not going to be paid." of other product. Florida Wild Veterinary Hospital needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned other product in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Florida Wild Veterinary Hospital.

Had an Experience with Florida Wild Veterinary Hospital?

Comments

This response alone makes me believe that anything negative said about you or your place of business is probably true. Good work.

to Anonymous Deland, Florida, United States #1092644

Yep another anonymous coward - someone who in fact hasn't been to FloridaWild, knows nothing about it, or is in competition and just wants to trash the best hospital around. No name means worth nothing.....