Update by user Jan 12, 2017

We have 5 Maltese dogs, we took all five for their annual checkup, shots and any other issues, they found a puffy section on the older one,they told they needed to anaylize it, test it,and open it.After two weeks of surgery,medications and pain, they told us the tail needed to be amputated.

After spending hundreds of dollars, they told us that the tail results were negative.Than the younger one the found a puffy section on his throat, they wanted to do the same...double the exspense.

Original review posted by user Jan 11, 2017

Don't let Florida Wild Vet talk you into extra services, specially when its for their profit interest, not the pets interest.They will try to talk you into services, medications, and surgeries that pet may not need, I would advise a second opinion.

I would advised not to go there period. My favorite pooch almost died because of the inexpierence. They seem to use your pet as a ginnea pig to try medications or experiments before concluding, if they get to that point, meanwhile your pet is going through changes, suffering or worst dying for their own knowledge.

I advise to go over their business reviews and customers comments.You not regret it if you love your pet, as I do...

Review about: Florida Wild Veterinary Hospital Pet Medical Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

They always sell you things you do not need or try to sell them to you.They take an hour or more to see clients, hint FW, dogs and cats do not like to have to sit too long in one place!

You should know this. They do not have enough help so even getting the bill took me 15 minutes. I am a nurse and I know that sometimes they are just guessing about the diagnosis.

This recently happened to me, the vet had no clue as to what was going on with my pet, but she ordered meds anyway.Hello not good medical practice to just guess.

Many animal owners have told me the Same story